Programs for Little Ones
- Thursday Preschool Story Times: Experience picture book stories, songs, puppets, and rhymes, and explore some sign language and math concepts.
- Saturday Stories: Experience picture book stories, rhymes, and fun! Best for 3-7 year olds. This program is offered every other Saturday.
- Play Times: Read one story together and play! We have giant blocks and other creative play materials. Recommended for families with children ages 1-4. Siblings are welcome.
- Art Lab: Art Lab is about process not product, so have fun and explore a variety of art materials and prompts! Participants may submit their creations for possible inclusion in an upcoming zine featuring kid and teen created art and stories. Available while supplies last. Recommended for all ages.
- Preschool Kits: Kits are available in the coldest months; pick up a kit for preschool aged children to play, learn and make on the third Monday of January-March. Available while supplies last.
Regularly scheduled programs start in October and run through mid-May; we take breaks to accommodate family vacations when the schools take breaks. Summer programs start in June and run through July or early August. Check out our Events Calendar for an up-to-date listing of programs.
Learn more about our other Children's Services.